Most of the time 192.168.1.1 is the default router IP address but if it does not work then it may be different and you need to find your routers default IP address for login to admin panel of the network router.
Find Router IP Address
In this post, we give a complete guide that helps you to find your default router IP address in Windows, Mac, Android, IOS and Linux.
To find your default router IP address on Windows, please follow the below steps.
- Open the Command Prompt either from the search bar by typing “cmd” or from the Start Menu > Windows System > Command Prompt.
- Once Command Prompt opens up, type ipconfig and press Enter.
3. Different results will be displayed on the Command Prompt Windows. The address next to the Default Gateway will be your Router IP Address.
To find a router IP address on Mac, please follow the below steps.
- Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > Network (icon).
- Choose the connection to which you’re currently connected to.
- Click on the Advanced button.
4. Now, click on TCP/IP tab and you will be able to see the Router IP Address.
Follow the below steps to find the router IP address on Android devices.
- Go to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Click on the network name you are currently connected to.
3. Manage Router will show your router IP.
Follow the below steps to find the router IP address on IOS devices.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Select the network that you’re currently connected to.
3. You will see your router’s IP Address there.
Follow the below steps to find the router IP address on Linux.
- Go to Applications > System Tools > Terminal.
- Once the Terminal window opens up, type ifconfig.
3. You can find your Router IP Address next to the default gateway address from the results.